Sunday, March 11, 2012

Moving House

Sperm whale teeth, stingray barbs, generator, little jar filled with gold dust, rubbish bin, seal teeth, shark teeth, milk teeth, birds nest, polished peacock lapidolite, music scores, stuffed wobbegong, one hundred metres of books, Bagwan tarot, jenga jenga game, red enameled cat iron pots, bag of frankincense, crazy wind up toy, barometre, phone charger, violin, jar of wedgetail eagle feathers, twenty paintings, sewing box, kangaroo skin, two Turkish rugs, a school teacher's desk, dress ups box, tooth brushes, glass fishing buoys, piston rings from the shipwrecked whalechaser, mop and bucket, Fagan's bust, lap top and printer, four dinner plates, wicker and wire washing basket, bed, snakeskin drum, dolphin vertebrae, music, Tindale map, fruit of my loins (kids), bicycle, cat, swag, cat's food bowl,
wine glasses mugs speakers fossils sewing machine sanity rose quartz photographs maps bedding paper nautilus shells
Have I forgotten anything?

16 comments:

  1. So love this post...the flotsam and jetsam of significant keepers...glad you remembered the offspring...may have been tempting to forget

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a bad list. I may use it for reference when I'm doing the tip shop run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about the BIG jar full of gold dust?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to show you, so I put it up over at my place (lol :) etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, I've just taken it down in case the wrong impression was made - I'm such a coward!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn, guess that's my fault for sleeping while you do the housework!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best wishes and best of luck, Sarah..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds a bit like what my list would be like. Hey, where are you going? And have you still got my little Kum Nye yoga book?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, hope I didn't freak you out with it not being on the list! Sorry about that but it is right safe by my bedside.
    Thanks Ciaran

    ReplyDelete
  11. And all this comes with you? It's wonderful, Sarah. Best list I've read in a long while.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fishing boots, lemon tree, broom ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guffaaaaww!!

    No, I didn't expect you to have it on the list! I dropped around today, your car was there but no you. And the bloody house was locked! Since when did you start locking things? I was busting to go to the loo too but I has a spare hour so I though we coud have a chat :/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Damn! The front door is always open but certain teens tend to lock up the bathroom during showers. Fair enough I guess. The car may have been there but I bet the bike wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Furniture. I forgot the furniture. Fridges, freezers, beds and that fucking solid jarrah schoolteacher's desk.

    ReplyDelete